Saturday 18 June 2016

Going to Croatia;

Hello, hello! ☺

Another holiday, I know! haha

Today I am leaving for Croatia! My flight is at 6:30pm and it is just 2 and a half hour and I am so excited because I haven't seen my family since Christmas and plus we will be meeting on our holiday in Croatia!

I love Croatia. We're visiting Croatia since 2010 and we haven't missed even one year. I have been to Rab Island, Fažana, Baška Voda, Pula, Vrsar, Šibenik, Rovinj and Trogir. This year we're staying at Biograd na Moru, which is really close to Zadar and Split.

If I think about it, I have been to Croatia 8 times and this will be my 9th - but to be honest, I am still as excited as for the first time. ☺

That's it for today. I am sure I will be pretty exhausted so I won't post anything else today but I might be vlogging my trip, so look (or maybe not) forward to it!


Love Veronika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment