Friday 8 April 2016

Weird thing I did as a Kid;

Hello, hello! ☺

We all have been doing something crazy when we were a kid, so here's what I've been doing:


  1. waking up at 6 am and feeling great and ready (haven't done in a long long time)
  2. licking icicles (because it always looked like an Ice Cream I couldn't have in winter)
  3. licking my lips while doing something I need to focus on (and I am doing it even now)
  4. licking my room's walls (apparently I was craving calcium)
  5. drawing "eletrical connection" between my freckles (because why not?)
  6. running around on my knees saying I am a horse
  7. having a class with my students while sitting on a toilet (all in my head)
  8. collecting snails (and taking them home once. yes, the closet was full os snails because I tried to hide them from my mom. they were EVERYWHERE)
  9. playing with frogs
  10. dressing my boy cousin as a princess
  11. holding my poop in as long as I could (and sometimes had accidents later)
  12. .......
Well, let's just say I was a very weird kid. What were you doing that can be a bit as bad as mine problems? ☺ let me know in the comments.
Love Veronika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment