Saturday 9 April 2016

Why becoming an Au Pair;

Hello, hello! ☺

Why becoming an Au Pair is something, that every Au Pair should ask herself / himself before starting the process of finding your new family.

You can become an Au Pair for a lot of reasons:
1. make money (honestly, I don't know how about you, but I do not have much money left ever since I came here - everything here - in England - is so expensive!)
2. get experience with kids
3. improve your English
4. don't know what to do after your studies
5. explore new places
6. find more friends
... and much more.

Why did I become and Au Pair? My reason is number 4. 

After I finished my studies, I didn't really know what to do with my life and because I wanted to go and live in the UK ever since I was like 13, I thought this will be the best reason and the best opportunity how to get here. Honestly - if you are an Au Pair and have an amazing family, you will have a lot of free time that you can spend travelling around, exploring new places and you will also get more experiences with kids. (Before I came here, I didn't really know how to change baby's nappie or I didn't really know how to cook.) And I think you will get more responsible as you will have a lot of responsibilities working with kids.

I am not saying I have found my future job yet, but I am working on it and trying to find out what I like and what would make me happy. I have a few ideas and what I can tell you by now is, that I am definitely not planning to go back to the Czech Republic any soon. ☺


How about you? If you are an Au Pair, why did you choose to come here? And if you are not but you would like to become one of us, what would be your reason?


Love Veronika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment